In today’s busy world, time and energy are key. Both can make the difference in mastering Growth, achieving Success and living in strategic Acceleration™. Here are 10 Tips that I know will make a difference in your mastering your time and maintaining more energy while you grow and succeed. It about achieving success simplified!
1. Evaluate online subscriptions to determine if you need to continue receiving them. If you don’t need them, unsubscribe. This one action alone will save you lots of time by eliminating unneeded emails and clutter in your inbox.
2. Use the first hour of your day to monetize your business. Most people dive right into emails first thing in the morning. This may likely be one of the greatest time wasters in that emails tend to get you sidetracked very quickly, using up valuable time and energy.
3. Write a “to do” list at the end of each workday of your priorities for the next day.
4. Think about the next 12 months. Commit to one project per month that will generate revenue for your business. It can be a report, a home study course, and a teleseminar, a Webinar or an MP3. By committing to one project per month you will be amazed at the momentum you will gain as well as the revenue you can generate.
5. Commit to investing a minimum of 3 – 5% of your revenues to your learning and studies. I personally invest about 10%. You cannot possibly be at the top of your game unless you are at the top of your knowledge base.
6. Join a mastermind group that will stretch you personally and professionally. Mastermind groups are an essential part of your business growth.
7. Determine all the tasks that must be accomplished to run your business. Once you have a list compiled determine what you can outsource and what you absolutely must do yourself. Make a commitment to outsource those tasks that are time drainers and would be much more cost effective for a virtual assistant to do than for you to take your time to accomplish. This will free up your time to do what is most valuable for you, your business and your clients.
8. Commit time for family and friends. So often we get caught up in growing our businesses to the detriment of our personal relationships. Granted, growing a business is important but the growth should not prevent you from enjoying family and friends.
9. Take personal care time. This is an area many entrepreneurs fail miserably. If you don’t take care of yourself you won’t be able to run your business sufficiently. I set aside 3-4 times each week just for me to exercise, go the gym, get a pedicure and manicure and just relax.
10. Give thanks. Give thanks for all your blessings, both personal and professional. Give thanks for the opportunity to express who you are by way of your business. What an amazing blessing it is for us to be able to create an incredible life as a result of a successful business.
It doesn’t get much better than this: Success Simplified: 10 Tips to Free Up Time and Energy.
Here’s my question: Do You have a Success Simplified Plan? If not don’t forget to order your copy of Success Simplified today!
Don’t forget to opt in for your monthly copy of Elevations™, the newsletter that is “Helping High-Achieving Women Soar to Be the Best and Beyond™”.